How do I find a Sensory Integration occupational therapist (private practice) in my area?

Suzanne Leyland -

For those seeking a therapist in private practice (also some NHS therapists), you can now search the SI Network's Find a Therapist website:

You may also wish to search the following sites:

UK - private practice

You can search the The College of Occupational Therapists Specialist Section - Independent Practice by location.

Ireland - private practice

You can search the Association of Occupational Therapists of Ireland - Private Practice by keyword (sensory) and location.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.
Powered by Zendesk