What is a Masters Accreditation in Sensory Integration?

Suzanne Leyland -

The Sensory Integration Network has an agreement for accreditation of Modular Pathway courses with the University of Ulster who can also offer therapists access to a Masters in Sensory Integration.  In order to gain a PGCert in Sensory Integration and have recognised Sensory Integration Practitioner status, you will need to successfully complete SI 1 and SI2/3. A PGDip in Sensory Integration and Advanced Practitioner Status can be awarded on successful completion of SI1, SI 2/3 and SI4.

For further information, please contact Dr Greg Kelly, Ulster University.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.
Powered by Zendesk