All our courses now include accreditation. However you may choose to withdraw from the assignment at the time of the course, but this means you will not be eligible for the following module.
Articles in this section
- Can I start SI Module 1 course if I am not a qualified occupational therapist, physiotherapist or speech & language therapist?
- Online SI Module 1 FAQ
- What will SI Module 1 allow me to do?
- Which SI Modules do I need to take to become an SI practitioner?
- Do SI Modules expire?
- Does SI module 1 course cover both paediatrics and adults?
- What happens if I need an extension in order to complete the assignment?
- Am I eligible to take SI Module 1?
- What is the cost of the University of Ulster modules?
- Can I take SI Module 2 separately?