SI 2/3 is essential for all practitioners, whatever the client group or age range.
Articles in this section
- Can I start SI Module 1 course if I am not a qualified occupational therapist, physiotherapist or speech & language therapist?
- Online SI Module 1 FAQ
- What will SI Module 1 allow me to do?
- Which SI Modules do I need to take to become an SI practitioner?
- Do SI Modules expire?
- Does SI module 1 course cover both paediatrics and adults?
- What happens if I need an extension in order to complete the assignment?
- Am I eligible to take SI Module 1?
- What is the cost of the University of Ulster modules?
- Can I take SI Module 2 separately?